Safe Sex Practices For All
#NoFilter: A Sexual & Reproductive Health Series for Youth by FOGSI 2021-22 Family Welfare Committee & Duly Care
Time & Location
27-Aug-2022, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
About the Event
Join us for this series of online events
Below are the dates and topics:
- 27 Aug, 3-4pm: Safe Sex Practices For All
- 03 Sep, 3-4pm: The Right Contraception Method For You
- 10 Sep, 3-4pm: Busting Myths About Emergency Contraception
- 17 Sep, 3-4pm: All About Safe Abortion
- 24 Sep, 3-4pm: World Contraception Day Expert Panel Discussion: Bridging The Contraception Gap For Youth in India
- Talk about sexual & reproductive health
- Learn from experts
- Ask questions anonymously
- #NoFilter #NoJudgement
Register to grab a spot!
(you can join anonymously even after Registering)
Join us in our mission
to normalize sexual & reproductive health:
The Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI) works to pilot and promote preventive and therapeutic services related to health care of women and children. FOGSI also serves to advocate the cause of sexual & reproductive health and rights.
About Duly Care
Duly Care is an organization that works to normalize and simplify sexual & reproductive healthcare, to help people make informed decisions, get the right care at the right time, and achieve their health & life goals.